This machine allows the execution of a wide range of simple or complex coils.
It has a simple and flexible CNC control added to a strong and accurate mechanics.
Lateral operation of this model is a highly productive alternative for coils where an extensive manpower is required. Machine executes coils of extreme characteristics with diameters from 0.2 up to 180 mm and wire gauges from 0.05 up to 3.5 mm.
This equipment is ideal for companies requiring a quick setup in medium to small production volumes.
- CNC command controls main axis (spindle) and guide axis;
- Programming has many features for the execution of complex coils, as: coils with taps, with variable geometry, separated by sections or with insulated layers. It also permits double or triple wire coil winding.
- Spool speed, acceleration and geometry can be altered during operation;
- It control accessories like hot air guns or compressed air tools;
- Programs may be developed, read and stored in a PC through serial RS-232C port.
Transformers, X ray transformers, large coils, air cored coils, etc.Specifications
|Memory||Continuous (2,500 program lines).|
|Interface||Liquid crystal display and membrane keyboard, programming under Window, serial RS 232C communication link, digital input and output .|
|Programming||By multiple-choice menus, “teach-in” and event-driven actions.|
|Drivers||Induction motor and stepper motor.|
|Spool||Diameters from 0.1 to 180 mm.|
|Spread Width||from 0.001 to 500 mm.|
|Wire Diameter||from 0.05 to 3.5 mm (it depends on the spool diameter).|
|Spinning||from 48 to 4,000 rpm.|
|Spread Pitch||0.001 to 9.999 mm.|
|Tensioners||Electromagnetic or mechanic.|
|Mechanics||Rugged, accurate and compact. Linear guides with ball screws.|
|Safety||Acrylic door with sensor.|
|Dimensions||1200 mm (width) x 1200 mm (height) x 800 mm (depth).|
- Hot air gun, tools according to customer’s spools dimensions, automatic taping device, tail stock.