Linear Winding Machine For Coils up to 180 mm DiameterDescription
This machine allows the execution of a wide range of simple or complex coils. It has a simple and flexible CNC control added to a strong and accurate mechanics.
Lateral operation of this model is a highly productive alternative for coils where an extensive manpower is required. Machine executes coils of extreme characteristics with diameters from 0.2 up to 180 mm and wire gauges from 0.05 up to 2.5 mm.
This equipment is ideal for companies requiring a quick setup in medium to small production volumes.
- CNC command controls main axis (spindle) and guide axis
- Programming has many features for the execution of complex coils, as: coils with taps, with variable geometry, separated by sections or with insulated layers. It also permits double or triple wire coil winding.
- Spool speed, acceleration and geometry can be altered during operation
- It control accessories like hot air guns or compressed air tools
- Programs may be developed, read and stored in a PC through serial RS-232C port
Transformers, switch power supply transformers, ballasts; spoolless coils, inductors, ignition coils, flyback transformers, loudspeakers, etc.Specifications
|Memory||Continuous (2,500 program lines).|
|Interface||Liquid crystal display and membrane keyboard;
Serial RS 232C communication link;
Programming under Window;
Digital Input and Output (2 and 4).
|Programming||By multiple choice menus, “teach-in” and event-driven actions.|
|Drivers||Induction motor and step motor.|
|Spool||Diameters from 0.1 to 180 mm;|
|Max traverse||from 0.001 to 120 mm.|
|Wire Diameter||from 0.05 to 2.5 mm (it depends on the spool diameter).|
|Spinning||from 48 to 7,000 rpm.|
|Pitch Resolution||0.001 mm per turn.|
|Tensioners||Electromagnetic or mechanic;|
|Mechanics||Rugged, accurate and compact;
Linear guides with ball screws.
|Safety||Acrylic door with sensor.|
|Dimensions||600 (width) x 500 (height) x 800 mm (depth)|
- Steel bed, hot air gun, tools according to customer’s spools dimensions, wire stripping device during running, automatic taping device, manual or pneumatic dead center.